Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wooohoooo!!! Finally:)

I have always wanted to write something, about ANYTHING but didn't know where to. I have seen my friends who were hooked into blogging, so I said to myself, why not try it? So I posted articles basically about everything under the sun. I always make sure, I write something about what happened to me everyday-what I do, what I feel and what comes into my mind. I did not realize that you can get paid for this. An added income, why not!!!

I have found PAYPERPOST on one of my friend's blog and thought, why not sign up for it. Aside from you can express what you feel through your writing, you can also get paid writing about products that you love.

And gladly, they have approved my blog!! Thanks to PayPerPost for accepting my blog!!!

I encourage all of you to also visit the site. It's a very informative one!!! VISIT AND START EARNING YOUR CASH!!!...get paid to blog

No comments: