Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Panic Day

I was in our lunch room at work with my manager and Debbie. We were talking about cruises and where we are going to go on our vacation. Larry, my manager left and it was just Debbie and I left. And few minutes after, Rochel came in and joined us. Debbie said the three of us should go on a cruise, on a long weekend. And while we were getting excited talking on places we want to go, I saw Debbie fell flat on the floor. She had a seizure. OMG!! Rochel and I were panicking. We did not know what to do. I asked Rochel to call for help. She handed me the phone, she could not talk either. So I started pressing all the extensions at work but no one picks up. I was so scared!!!! I did not know what to do. Things happened so fast, after a minute, I saw Debbie got up and smiled. We told her that was not funny at all. She said, it happens and she really does not know what happens when it happens , u know what i mean?

She said the hell out of me!!! I told her to stay away from me..LOL Till i get over my nervousness.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahahahahaha, wow mag cruise mo? Hahaha nadakin-as nuon sa ka excited, lol.

Bitaw uy, ayaw ka nerbyos diha kay mag cruising baya mo.

Have a nice weekend ahead.