Friday, March 28, 2008

Today....

is one of those days. That no matter how great things are going, you are still feeling lonely!!! Do you get this feeling too? I do!! No matter how much work I do and how busy I get, I still feel sad.I do not know why!!!!..LOL

My boss called in sick today. He called me early this morning that he won't be in the office all day as he is not feeling well. I told him to relax and he instructed me some very important things to do and clients to contact. After the instructions were given, he told me to relax today and to take it easy. I told him, as soon as I am done with work, I will..lol. He laughed!

After making few calls to clients and insurance companies, I was just staring at the computer monitor for five minutes. I then said to myself, maybe I should try to organize the files at the back, so I did that. The storage area looks very neat now. No more clutter!!

My sister stopped by my office today and brought me coffee! Thank you sis! After work, I went to Macys and looked around. I really wasn't there to shop..I just really needed a walk and get myself busy. I did not buy anything tho. I have spent few hundred dollars today for my books.Woahh!!!

Anyway, feeling sad as I am...I was listening to some music that i have downloaded on my phone on the way home. It was funny. I dont remember if i have pressed something on the phone or what but the song "Break Me" by Gary Valenciano started playing. I took a cab home and as soon as the song started, I told the driver to stop and dropped me off. It was a block away from my house. So I walked down the block and tears just started to come down my face..Awww:(

The song ended right when I was at my doorstep! Is God trying to say something to me?? I hope so and I am willing to listen!:)


This song is very moving and inspirational.


You guys should download it on your iPods or phones! It is beautiful.

No comments: