Saturday, March 1, 2008

Late!!!!!

I got up late today about 8:30. I know , I know, most of you might say,"WHAT?? That is too early?!!", but for me it is late coz I normally get up at 6:00 even on weekends. My body is used to it since I have to get up early for work.

When I got up, I watched tv for a while. My phone rang and Kim (my classmate) called. When I answered, she was like, are you still home?? I said yes!! She said, well, I am on the way to school, did u forget we are suppose to meet there at 10?!LOL I told her, I will be a little late.

I took a shower and dressed up to go to school. Kim and I were planning to go to school today to work on our essay and financial analysis on our accounting class project. So I got to school late. We went to the library and started working on the ratios.

We got everything fine and both of us were so hungry. So we went to the nearby mall which is Galleria, and we got some coffee. We walked around and we bought couple of things there.

Well that is it for now..How is your weekend going guys?

No comments: