Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Wonderful Sunday

It sure is!!!

I thought of posting a blog while waiting for my bestfriend to pick me up so we can go to church together. Mass is at 12:00 , so I have a little time left. After church we plan on having lunch with some of our friends. Don't know which restaurant we are going yet. I guess that comes later depends on what everyone is craving about.

Definitely today will be a good day to just hang out with friends before we hit a loaded work week. Ahhh today marks the end of my spring break also. Really did not do anything exciting except shopping..(i guess thats exciting huh!)

Tomorrow, spring term starts. So I will be in school after work. I will probably be busy. The professors had posted the syllabus for the subjects I am taking already and it seems like it is loaded. I bought all my books already and started reading on one last night. I cannot believe how different things are here and in the Philippines. In Phils, first day of class will just be merely orientation and introduction. Here, it goes right to the subject matter. Some professors even give quizzes on the first day. Probably because in the Phils, we take our classes for 6 months and here its only 12 weeks per term.

I will let you know how my first class is tomorrow. Tomorrow I will have International Management which runs from six o'clock to nine. It should not be that bad, but we will see.:)

Anyway, that is it for now. I have to put the finishing touches here before we hit the road.

Take care fellas and Have a great week ahead.

No comments: