Friday, March 28, 2008

Thank you Smorty!!

Finally, my blog has been approved by smorty. I did not know that I can get paid to write things. Woohooo!! I am so excited!! Not only that I can write things and practice more of my writing by blogging but also you can actually get paid to blog . What a cool idea huh?!?!

Well ladies and gents who are hooked into blogging, please feel free to sign up for Smorty and submit your blog.
get paid to blog and earn cash!! Hurry and start earning cold cash!!!

Smorty offers a lot of opportunities every single day. I am sure there will be opportunities waiting for you to write about them. And for every opportunity is equivalent to $$!!! Smorty is the best place for bloggers. A great way to earn cash and their service is absolutely great!

Do you love to write?!?! Why not get paid for it.
get paid to blog and advertise products through your blogs. You can submit as many blogs as you want. Sky is the limit!!! The more blogs you submit , the better chances it is for you. Advertise products and make money!!!

So what are you waiting for?!?!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Congratulations and have fun blogging :)