Monday, March 24, 2008

Last Look at the Yankee Staduim






My friends and I went out for a ride in Chinatown on Easter. It is where you will find us if we ever get bored.LOL It is because of our favorite restaurant there, HOP KEE!! You have to go there if you ever visit New York.






We love the restaurant because we can get "adobong Kangkong, Suso, Crabs and of course, our favorite, Pan Fried Flounder! Yummy!! That is the only restaurant we go if we are at chinatown. It is because the service is very quick. After you give your order, five minutes later, your food is ready. Thats how quick it is!!!






We have introduced the restaurant to couple of our co-workers and have introduced them to eating Suso!..LOL They loved it. At first, they were like,EWWWW!! Iwould never eat that!!(YEAH RIGHT!!!)


So after Chinatown, we went home and on the way home, I was busy taking pictures while stuck in traffic. My bestfriend was like, "NOW u are acting like a tourist".LOL It is just because, there is no place like New York!!!






So here are some pics that I took and I took a pic of the Yankee Stadium. This is the old one..Take a closer look till the new stadium is up!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we are thinking to visit new york once we hit America, by next, hopefully!

I would surely see that place!

Thanks for sharing!