Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday Monday Monday

Hello Fellow Bloggers,

How are you all doing? I hope everyone is fine.

What can I say..whew Monday!! Typical Monday at work. Loaded with paperwork and phone calls and lots and lots of appointments to set. I am exhausted!! But on the sweet side of it, eventhough the market is really going down lately, we have made BUSINESS!!

At school today, it was good. We finished early. I was the first one to hand in my project for the final for my class..Crossing Fingers! Hope I do good at it. I handed it in so I do not have to worry about it. NExt week will be the last week of class, so its gonna be pretty hectic this week.

I did a lot of things during the weekend. I have also took pics so Im going to post it very soon.

I will write more tomorrow. For now, Have a great evening!!

No comments: