Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tagged me....

I got this tag from Beth.I enjoyed this tag very much! Thank you so much Beth!

I AM..hardworker,impatient,competitive,stubborn,adventurous,spontaneous

I WANT….to pass my classes and graduate in Fall 09

I HAVE.. a very cute son, Robert, a great job and great friends

I HATE…***I HATE NO ONE..HATE IS A VERY STRONG WORD****

I FEAR…snakes

I SEARCH...for love and found it

I WONDER…if he loves me?

I REGRET…marrying at a young age

I LOVE….everything about life

I AM NOT…crazy..!!LOL

I DANCE..to every song of my heart

I SING…when im in the shower

I CRY…when I am alone and I think of things that I want to do but have no chance of doing it

I WRITE…everything that is in my mind

I WON…..his love

I AM CONFUSED..... why people can't just be happy for someone..They always find things to
bring other people down..what a sad thing!

I NEED…a new bebe bag.LOL

I SHOULD…work on my term paper before I fail.LOL

THE LAST THOUGHT I GO TO SLEEP WITH IS….my son .

Now I am sharing this tag to Loannah, Lou, Yamimay and Hazel.. Good Luck Ladies!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okies dokies! This is a great tag, thanks Pie ha.

Cool sa imoha mga answers dah, I try to be cool as you pud hehehehe.

Have a great day!