Friday, February 29, 2008

To drink or not to drink?


I was cleaning my files on my PC when I clicked on my pictures. This is one of my favorite. Thiswas taken during our company's christmas party. This is a pic of my bestfriend and I. She ordered me the drink. I do not really drink but since I wasn't working the next day, I was like "what the heck,lets give it a shot." So Rochel bought me drink. I believe it was cosmo.

I could not even finish the drink to tell you the truth. I was already drunk.LOL..my face turned red.And I was really worried not to get drunk on a company's christmas party. After all your big bosses are there. That is not a good thing..LOL..a BIG NO NO NO!!!

When I got up in the morning, my son said, "mommy, you had too many cosmo"..And I just laughed.LOL..

Many many wonderful memories.



No comments: