Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Insurance License...




Today I was thinking of getting my insurance license at work. I have this goal when I was still a Consumer Banker in the bank. I was thinking of getting my licenses so I can write policies, and offer insurance products to the clients and getting paid for it instead of just referring clients to the other bankers with licenses.

I have emailed my Senior Manager today and asked him what to do to get it. As soon as he gives me approval, I will enroll in insurance class, of course paid by the company.LOL

1 comment:

johnseomaven said...

I do prefer taking an online course. So I suggest to those individuals who wish to become an insurance agent or broker to take licensure exam online. For example, if you wish to sell insurance in Georgia then you are required to take a Georgia Insurance pre-licensing exam. Most online providers offer courses at inexpensive price where you can take the exam anywhere and anytime you want. Most courses features a training material, preparatory course as well as Instructor connect program for you to interact with the online teacher or instructor to guide you in different phase of the exam.