Friday, February 29, 2008

Tiring Day

I am so tired!! When I got off work today, we went to our accountant to get our taxes done. Our appointment was at 6 pm but we when we arrived there, there were plenty of people that their appointments were ahead of us, so we had to wait.



I fell asleep while waiting for our turn. When it was our turn, I was happy that we are going to get something back. Wohoo!! Shopping , shopping, shopping time!! LOL.



After a dreadful day, I went home and started working on my research paper. I am almost done!! Thank goodness!!!

Tomorrow is another day. Hopefully, I will get some good night sleep tonight.

To all of you who are not working tomorrow, just like me (smiles), take time to spend your weekend with your loved ones. Enjoy it and make the most of it.

No comments: