Friday, February 22, 2008

Finally it is OVER!!!

Lately, I have been feeling stressed. In my management class (which is my major), we are asked to do a presentation on two topics- company's fraud and ethical issues or you discuss the pros and cons of the BCG and GE matrices. I choose to explain the 2 matrices. I have been preparing for it since it was given to us by our professor. I made my research and made my presentation on powerpoint a week ago.

Well, I have done a presentation at work, infront of our Regional President but I was so stressed out about this class presentation. I was so nervous coming to class on thursday. The presentation was done in random, and I was the second to the last that was called to present it. First, I stood up, very nervous. I prepared my presentation on the pc and started introducing myself to the class and told the class a brief introduction of my presentation. Before I introduced myself, I made a sign of a cross and everyone laughed and they all told me, YOU ARE GOING TO BE FINE!!..LOL and I laughed along with them.

So then the presentation went on......and after all the presentations, my professor admired my confidence and eye contact. He said, I looked nervous when I stood up but it didn't show once I got infront of the class. I thought it was a very nice compliment.

The grades will be posted by Monday. I cannot wait to see how I did with my presentation. I will let ya know.:)

No comments: