Thursday, February 28, 2008

Extremely Cold

Today is extremely cold in New York. The wind made it worse. I had a class today till 10:10 at night. When we finished the discussions on three chapters, I was just so tired and I am sure all my classmates were too.It is so hard to try to look cute when you have to bundle up.LOL


Tomorrow, we are suppose to get snow. I will definitely take pictures. I will also start working on my introduction for my essay and my research paper on Google China. Gawd!! These following weeks to come, I am going to be so tired!!

Few more weeks and this term will be over. After the winter break, which is one week, classes for spring will start again. I have enrolled for Spring already but I might change my classes. I do not want to get four classes in a row like this winter. It drives me nuts! By the time I get off from work,I am already exhausted. Then I have to rush to school for another three hours of intense discussion... I am just overwhelmed, but I am proud to say, I have been very good at it. My grades speak for itself:)

Well, CIAO for now!!

No comments: