Monday, February 18, 2008

How is everyone doing?!

WoW. It has been a while since I have not written anything here on my blog. It has been so busy, work, school and family. Work has been very exciting lately. Since I just started a new position a month ago, I have been learning many new things. School on the other hand is fine. I am happy with my grades and I did well on my midterm exams.

Anyway, what is new with you guys? Anything exciting? For me, aside from work and school, there is nothing exciting at all..LOL. Life goes on no matter where and what it brings you, right?!!

Well, ladies and gents, Have a Great President's Day!! Go shopping, there are so many sale going on today.LOL

My sister should be coming to our house shortly. Then we'll have lunch here and then we're off to the salon. Gotta cut my hair!!!New Look..LOL

I will post pics later...

No comments: