Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tonight's Midterm Exam

When my professor got into the room tonight, he told us that he had to edit the test questions for three times. He also told us that he took the test himself and it took him five times to get it perfect. So we were all like,"what the ?"!!! Some of my classmates were studying and flipping thru their notes to take as much information in before taking the exam.

I was worried as well. Wonder how am I gonna do. If professor himself had to take it five times to get it all right, how much more I?

When he distributed the test questions, I went throught it pretty quick. After fifteen minutes, I was done and so are some of my classmates. When I handed in my paper, Professor told me, I got all of you tonight! And I said, yes!! you got us bigtime.lol

It was pretty easy because the questions were all covered in his class discussions.

Well, so long everyone. I got another exam tomorrow.One more and I am done!!

Good Night All.

No comments: