Thursday, May 8, 2008

Now I can relax

After a stressful week, I can finally relax. Tonight was the last midterm exam!!! It was not too bad. Some of the questions were taken from our quizzes. Whew!! I was really stressed out! I am just glad it is over.

Tomorrow I will not be in the office. I will be in training all day. I will let ya know tomorrow how it goes. As far as weekend schedule, nothing special is in place yet. I dont think I will be doing something for mother's day. I will probably be doing my laundry since I normally do mine on Sundays.

I will probably be doing my presentation for my international management class since it will be in two weeks. I have borrowed some Management books from the library today. I will do some reading then to prepare for my presentation. I have to do a layout on powerpoint also.

Well, atleast now, I am glad the midterm is over.

I am going to hit the bed now. Take care everyone.

1 comment:

Lou said...

Hi Jackie, how are you? I'm sure you're busy..hope to see you in my blog when you get a break (if ever, *wink).

~Lou

The Shutterbug