Monday, May 19, 2008

International Management

Tonight was my presentation for an Integrative Case in my International Management Class. It was not so bad since the cases were assigned to us since we started the term. I read through the case and tried to analyze it. I have other people helped me read it and asked them to share what they think about the case.

The case was about Human Resource Management in an international environment. Of course, dealing with mixed managers, Human Resource Management is critical and vitally important. As future managers of an international organization we must have the ability to deal with different people of different cultures.

This class is really pretty interesting.My management class last term was very intense too. I learned a lot from this class. Although I hate the quizzes every week, it sure is very challenging.

Well, I can't wait for my grade for this presentation to be posted on blackboard.

Until then....CIAO!

No comments: