Monday, May 19, 2008

Overlapping Subjects???

I registered for summer classes early April. Today, I browsed through my summer schedule and I realized that I registered for two subjects on the same day, at the same time. How did that happen?lol

Obviously the Advisement did a mistake. Either they changed the day of one subject without giving notices to the students. I was pretty upset of course. I dont want to go through that problem again. I already had a problem with my vaccination record last term. It seems like every term, different problems.

Well, I emailed the Deans of Advisement and gave them the schedule I wanted. I will look forward to receive a reply from them. If I wont get a response by tomorrow afternoon, I will stop by advisement and settle it there.

Just thought I'd share this with you..

1 comment:

Lou said...

Hi friend, visiting you here. Hope all is ok now with your subjects.

Regards,
Lou

A Peek Into My Mind
The Shutterbug
On A Lighter Note