Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Son's Work of Art

I love you for the things you do. Here are some things I'll do for you. Tear off a petal once in a while, and I'll do something to make you smile.
Petal says: Be good the whole day.
Draw a picture for you.
Plant a flower.
Give you a hug.
Give you a great big, big kiss.






"As I grow I'll change a lot. The years fly right by you'll wonder how I grew so quick. And when and where and why. So put this in a safe place and take it out each year. The memories will come back of me when I was small and dear."

This really has touched my heart and will forever treasure his work of art. Love you Robert!!!

2 comments:

Lou said...

Oh, how touching! It's amazing what kids can do. Visiting you here, Jackie. See you in my blog.

Unknown said...

That is so sweet of him!

How are you? Have a great weekend!