Saturday, December 1, 2007

What a beautiful morning:)

Good Morning Everyone!
Today is a beautiful day. New York is so pretty when it is Fall season here. I am sure everywhere in the US is pretty these days. Fall is my favorite season. I love how the leaves change its color. The temperature is getting cold now. Oh how I hate cold. But I can deal with it.:)

Do you know what are you going to do today yet? mmm I started my morning today with a good cup of coffee I made. Ohh call me stupid, but I just recently knew how to make coffee here. I was never a coffee drinker till I got here in the US. Pretty Impressive huh..LOL .In addition to that, in the Philippines, we really never make coffee like we do here in the US. We use instant coffee there.LOL.
Honestly, I do not know what to do yet today. I am usually not off on saturdays but if I do, I always do my laundry. But today is a difference.:) I did my laundry last thursday already so now, I gotta think of something I would do to keep myself busy.

Maybe I will do my christmas shopping today.It really depends on what mood I am in..lol..sometimes I go to different stores in a day and go home empty handed.LOL

Well, I hope you will all have a great weekend. Take care and Enjoy every minute with your family or loved ones.

No comments: