Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Bestfriend

MyHotComments.com
I am so proud to have found my bestfriend. Her name is Rochel. She is also a Pinay, maybe thats why we clicked so well together. Well, let me tell ya, the first time I met this girl was when she was assigned to help out our branch since we were short of staff. She came in and I was so glad to meet her especially when I found out she was a Filipina. She only worked in our branch for a couple of days which really was not enough time to get to know her. 3 years later, her branch manager took over our branch to manage as well, so we were kinda just one branch together though we are two different offices. Later that year, my manager transferred me to the main branch. Rochel happened to be working there too. At first, she was like, WHO IS THIS BITCH?!?! She did not welcome me with open arms..believe in me!.lol.

Our stations were next to each other. We talked and talked in tagalog that our co-workers are telling us that they are tired of hearing us talk.lol..sometimes they are happy to see if one of us has a day off...(means silence to the branch). Sometimes they tell us they are going to give us a fine for every tagalog word we say.lol



It sure was all FUN!!! I love this girl. She made me realize, there is life outside work and home. She made me feel like,I am not alone. I can tell this girl, basically everything about my life, how I feel, and everything else even if it does not matter at all, or wont make sense at all. We laugh, we talk about people and we laugh again, we laugh and laugh and laugh more.LOL

Now we are working at different branches but we still talk on the phone , see each other or email each other everyday.

LOVE THIS GIRL!!







1 comment:

Rochel said...

Awww Im so glad I have you as a friend, not to mention not just a friend but you happened to be my Bestfriend....You are one of a kind and im glad that we crossed each others paths....I never thought that we would be so much alike..and everything you said here are so true...lolz...We do laugh just bout everything even though it does not make sense at all we make the best just out of everyhing we talk about..And I must say my friend that is priceless...love ya...Friends Forever...muahz..