Tuesday, December 25, 2007



What did you get this Christmas?


I am sure you are all excited opening your gifts this christmas. Some of you may get what they really wanted for christmas, either it could be the GPS system you have been wanting to have, the Apple Computer you've been dreaming of or anything you would wish to have. I am sure you got good gifts , if you have been good this year *(:>* hehe. Well I think I have been great. I received what I have been longing to have. I can't tell ya what it is..LOL

Well I wish everyone had a good Christmas.



1 comment:

Rochel said...

Awww Im so glad I have you as a friend, not to mention not just a friend but you happened to be my Bestfriend....You are one of a kind and im glad that we crossed each others paths....I never thought that we would be so much alike..and everything you said here are so true...lolz...We do laugh just bout everything even though it does not make sense at all we make the best just out of everyhing we talk about..And I must say my friend that is priceless...love ya...Friends Forever...muahz..