Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Life

Hi, my name is: Jacquelou

but you can call me: Jackie

Never in my life have I: Have been in Arrested.LOL

The one person who can drive me nuts is: My 4 Year old Son, Robert

My high school is: John Bosco School

When I’m nervous: I listen to music so I can forget what I am nervous
for.

The last song I listened to was: Wait for you by Elliot Yamin (ya guys should listen to it, its beautiful)

If I were to get married right now it would be to: Too late for that, I am already married.LOL

My hair is: Black

When I was 4: I really do not remember what I did when I was 4..that was 1000 years ago.LOL

Last Christmas: I spent it with my family in the Philippines.(I miss them)
I should be:
In the Philippines now

When I look down I see: the floor.lol

The happiest recent event was:HSBC's Christmas party

If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : Rachel (Jennifer Aniston).lol

By this time next year: I want to be able to fulfill what I did not fulfill this year

My current gripe is: the weather right now

I have a hard time understanding: what life is

There’s these girls: bitches

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my family

I want to buy: iPhone and a LV purse

Where do you plan to visit: Italy and Paris

If you spent the night at my house: You should not SNORE.lol

The world could do without: ME

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself:Clothes,New CellphoneMost recent
thing someone else bought me:mmmm...there are plenty, we'd run out of space.lol

My middle name is: Fiel

In the morning I: Make my coffee and hop in the shower

Last night I was: Home cooking chicken adobo

There’s this guy I know who: loves me*(:>*

If I was an animal I’d be a:tiger.LOL

A better name for me would be:BRAT!!!

Tomorrow I am: going back to work

Tonight I am: going to watch the finale of my favorite show

My birthday is: the happiest day of my parent's lives

You got this from:my research.lol

No comments: