Monday, April 14, 2008

My son turned 5

Last April 8th, my son turned 5! OMG, I am getting older:)

He was so happy on his birthday. We bought him a cake and brought it to his school for his classmates and teachers to share. We really did not do anything on his birthday since both of us were working. We booked a party at McDonald's with his friends and classmates last Sunday and the kids seem to enjoy it. It was chaos there!..LOL

I felt bad for the crew in McDonald's and the other customers who had to listen to the kids as they scream out loud.lol

It was a very nice party. He got what he wanted. Bought him a scooter and better batter baseball which he saw on TV. He got some presents from his friends as well. It was wonderful.

1 comment:

Lou said...

Belated happy birthday! In my son's school birthday parties are not allowed LOL nor bringing cakes and that kind of stuff...fine with me heheh

And if you'll have a party, you should invite all the classmates. Not just five or six...which I think is fair.

Take care!