Monday, April 14, 2008

Meet Samantha Julianne

Ladies and gentlemen, meet Samantha Julianne! The daughter of my Filipino friends here, Patrick and Mavie. My bestfriend Rochel and I gave her name. Mavie was at the hospital having labor when we were asking her what's gonna be the baby's name. She has a couple of names chosen but we brainstormed and Rochel wanted Samantha and since she was born in July, I gave her suggested Julianne. So we put the two together and got Samantha Julianne which I think is very nice:)

This is the first time Sam and Robert met. Actually this was my second time to see her also since the day she was born. We met them at the church one sunday and we planned to have lunch after the mass. We met up with them at City Island since everyone was craving for some seafood. Robert really loves Samantha. He keeps asking me if we can take her home..LOL




No comments: