Saturday, April 12, 2008

And the winner is!!!

Last night was the awards nite for Westchester, Connecticut and Bronx-Westchester Districts for the company. It was very nice and very different than the awards nights in the previous years.It was held at the Marriott Hotel. At 5 in the afternoon, there was a cocktail set up for the employees. At 7 the nite has started. The stage was beautifully set with golden pillars, as last night's theme of the celebration.

I am happy for those I know and worked with that got some awards. I also got nominated as a Consumer Banker of the year based on my sales points last year. I did not win tho. Which is fine. It was my first year being a consumer banker last year and to be nominated and being the TOP 3 Consumer Banker in my district is pretty big accomplishment.

My branch ended up to be the last one on stage since we finished # 1 in the District!! Wooohooo!! Actually, I should not be on that stage since I was not with them last year. i just joined them beginning this year but my manager said, You are with us now, you are part of us!! So I went with them on stage. I was with this branch since I started working for the bank five years ago but I left as I got promoted last year and came back to them this January.

I am so proud of the tellers also! I have handled four branches in Westchester and coached them to be better customer service representatives. Out of five outstanding tellers in the District, three of them were from the branches I handled. So I am Soooo Proud of that.

My boss finished the Best Financial Advisor of the Year!!! Wooohooooo!! I will make sure he gets on that stage next year again and that means, we have to write more and more business!!..LOL

My boss gave me a ride home and we just laughed all the way home. That was because all the big bosses, starting with the regional president, district leaders, sales leaders and Financial Advisors Regional Managers were all dressed up with an Internation Theme. And the best one there was our Regional Sales Manager who was dressed up as he is from the UK. He has this wig and the outfit was just very funny.LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohhh what a fun event!

Hope a great monday for you and your family!

Ingats always :)