Monday, April 21, 2008

Hello Fellow Bloggers

I feel kinda guilty that I have not updated this blog since last week. It has been a crazy week for me although I got some days off from work. I took some days off since I got four days carried over from last year. I had to take it before March ends but it has been too busy due to tax season, so I didn't take a leave till after april 15th. My son has been off from school too since Thursday till today. He will be back to school tomorrow and I will be back to reality also:)

Anyway, I did not accomplish anything for myself this weekend. I have helped my sister set up the baby's room since she is seven months pregnant. We went shopping for the baby. I handed her over my son's crib which can also turn into a day bed. I bought my son a new bed (Lightning McQueen of course).

Today, I went with my sister to the Philippine Consulate in Fifth Avenue to renew her passport. Gawd!! It feels like I was in the Philippines..LOL

New York has been having a great weather since last week. We hit 90's last week and everyone seemed to enjoy it. You should see my co-workers and I at lunch. We went out the bank and was just enjoying the sunshine outside..LOL

Well, I hope you all had a great weekend too and enjoy the week ahead.

No comments: