Saturday, January 12, 2008

Summer Getaway

Yesterday after work, I went out for my friends from work-Stephanie,Marlo, Jackie Jones and I. We out for dinner at our favorite restuarant in City Island-Crab Shanty. We were so lucky that when we arrived there, we easily got a table even without reservations. Usually the place is packed especially on Friday nights.

We got our table and we ordered some drinks. Stephanie had White Zin, Marlo had Sex on the Beach, Jackie J had Mojito and I had amoretto sour. It has been a while since we last went out. We ordered the same food..LOL..Chicken Franchese with Linguini on top. This restaurant has the best chicken franchese.. The last time we went out and had dinner at this resto, we also ordered this.

Over dinner we talked about having a vacation together this summer even for just a week. Since all of us are working at different branches now, it is easy for us to get the same vacation. We were thinking of going on a cruise to Puerto Rico. mmmmmm We deserve this!!!

After dinner, we went shopping, of course! We went to the Galleria in White Plains. Went to our favorite store , Victoria Secrets.The four of us bought an Angel bag and Angel Key chains.So the four of us has the same bag and key chain..LOL We were thinking that beginning next month, we will spend a night at each other's house and just talk and drink and enjoy the company of each other. During that night, we should be using our angel bags.LOL.

I enjoyed the night out with my friends. And looking forward to our Summer Getaway in June. Cannot wait!

Update: As I am typing this, Marlo just sent me a message that she found some good deals about the cruise.I guess it is happening!..LOL

No comments: