Sunday, January 6, 2008

Bonding with Sis


A week ago, my sister and I thought of taking advantage of our same day off on saturday to go to the spa. We received gift certificates for a one hour massage in one spa here in New York. So I booked our appointment for yesterday. Our appointment was at 11 am but we were late because my sister did not pick me up early. So we arrived at Tranquility Spa at 11:05. We were supposed to be there at least 30 minutes before the scheduled appointment.


But anyway, when we got there, they took take of us immediately.They gave us our robes, slippers and the key to the our lockers. It was my second time in that spa and I loved the place. It is so solemn. You can really relax and not worry about anything else.



Our therapists came and took us to the room.My sister had a pregnancy massage since she is 2 months pregnant and I had a swedish massage. It was an hour of pure pampering. Love it!

My sister and I had a great time. This wont be our last.





No comments: