Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Good News To Share


I accepted a New position in the company, but in a different Entity. I will still be employed under HSBC, but not in a bank anymore, it would be under HSBC Securities. I just accepted the offer on Monday. Just thought of sharing this with you. I have started saying goodbye to my customers in Scarsdale since I will be leaving the branch and going to the branch where I started, East Yonkers. I was thanking everyone that I have worked with, including my Manager and the Staff, the Tellers from the 4 branches I coached, and especially to the customers for giving me an opportunity to service them. It is sad to leave one branch behind but I am so happy to be back to the branch I love and get to work with the Best Financial Advisor Ever and of course to be working with the best people in the world.

Lots of Luck to me.*(:>*



No comments: