Friday, November 30, 2007

May 22, 2002


May 22, 2002 was date I first came to the US. I came here on a Fiancee Visa. I met my husband through a popular website sometime in 2001. He visited me in October 2001 in the Philippines and started the paperworks for my visa right after his visit. I was so excited to come to the US. Who doesn't? We all wanted to be here.


So when I arrived in New York, JFK Airport, I was so amazed at how beautiful the place is. When we got out of the airport and drove down to where my husband lives, I could not believe I was in America already. Everything here is so beautiful like the places we see on TV, on the movies and even those pictures we see on postcards. Everything is perfect.


When we got to his house, I did not know that he planned a little surprised party with his friends and family on the day of my arrival. When we got in the house, I saw balloons.I saw flowers and I got to met the most important people in his life----his family.They all welcomed me to their family. I was so embarrassed. I have never seen so many americans in one place all my life.LOL that was the first.



It was all GOOOD!!!

No comments: