Monday, July 13, 2009

OMG!

I didn't know this blog is still working. As far as I can remember, I have deactivated this account.Oh well..since its still working, I might as well write..

Let's see...it has been over a year since my last post. There are so many things that happened in the past year. My nephew has turned 1 year old already. Time flies so fast. Robert graduated from Kindergarten already and this coming school year, he will be in first grade. Ha ha ha..I am getting old.. I have a first grader already..

What else? ohh I am back to school after stopping for two semesters. I went back in January and now I am taking summer classes. I was supposed to finish the course in Fall this year, but now its not going to happen till Spring of next year.

I am going to think what I have missed...Im sure there are more..lol

Glad to be Back!!

No comments: