Sunday, June 1, 2008

My son has been asking me to get this for months now. I took him shopping for clothes one day and he saw this kid sitting in the corner with his Nintendo DS. My son sat with this kid and I was watching him trying to watch the kid. When we left the store, my son said, "mommy, that is what I was asking you to get me". He seems to really like the DS. So I told him, when you are good, I will buy you that.

The next day, he woke me up and said, "mommy, it's time to buy the DS". lol

That same day, we went to Best Buy and while going in the store, he couldn't help but tell everyone he met that his mommy is buying him a DS. Woahhhh...I guess there is no backing out for mommy.lol

So I got him that and two games to go with. He is very very happy. I would do anything for my son as long as I can and can afford it.LOL

He is a BRAT afterall.:) A proven Momma's Boy



1 comment:

Lou said...

Hello!

My son has the Nintendo DS and the Nintendo Lite. He lost the Lite yesterday....waaahhhh!!!

~Lou

A Peek Into My Mind
The Shutterbug
On A Lighter Note